Wednesday, October 5, 2022

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

I decorated my planner for Halloween.  I like to keep the cross in the middle of what ever decor I have to remind me to keep Jesus in the center of all that goes on in my life.
Megan and I went to the zoo the other morning and sat and watched the fish swim while enjoying the lovely fall weather.

This is a little corner in my bedroom that brings me such joy.  It is easy to see that I am not a minimalist, but all that I have must have a home in order to stay in our home.  

This picture was taken when we went to visit our daughter Lauren on my birthday.  She snapped a photo of Steven and I playing with our baby grandson Leo.
This is one of my new grandkitties.  Her name is Dusk and my son Tristyn brought her home from his trip to Portland, Oregon this summer.
This is a picture of my darling little niece Lilah.  She loves unicorns!
My husband just celebrated his birthday and he went to a Kansas State game with Megan and Justin.

 It is a cozy morning here in our little home.  I am loving the fall mornings.  It still has been getting into the 80's during the day, but hopefully soon we will enjoy the cool crisp air that fall brings all day long.  

I want to thank you for taking your time to stop by my blog.  I hope you are finding some time for a bit of cozy relaxation in your days.  May God keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful peek into your life. It’s getting cooler here in NC. Last week we had the remnants of hurricane Ian come through. Your home decor is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks lovely and cozy.
    A place after my own heart.
    It's still in the 80's here in the south too.
    But we're having 50's at night.
    I'm with you,ready for cooler days.

    ReplyDelete