Wednesday, October 25, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

Today was a rainy overcast day in our  town, so I enjoyed turning on my twinkle lights.  It brings a twinkle to our little kitchen.

This is an area in our closet that is made for shoes, but since I don't have a lot of shoes, I like to use it to store things that I love or use.  

Here is the drawer next to my bed.  I like to keep my essential oils that I use medicinally handy.  I only use organic for this purpose because they are concentrated when made into essential oils and any pesticides would be concentrated as well.
Here is a picture that Leo and I made together.  He wanted to color a bus.  I sure do love to be his grandma!
Here is a cute old fashioned lamp that my husband bought for me when we were thrifting one day.
I am excited because Megan will be home visiting soon.  I love her so very much and miss her everyday.  
I have been praying a great deal for our world but then I let it go and put my trust in the Lord. I try not to take in more of the world than God calls me to.  I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my little space.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli
 

5 comments:

  1. Hello, my lovely friend. I love your color page with your grandbaby! I always feel cozy and calm after visiting you. Thank you for sharing your home and your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your twinkly lights☺️so cheerful. I always enjoy your displays so much.
    Yes, praying and letting it go to God is vital. Too much otherwise.
    Blessings~
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a particular brand of oil you like best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use Cliganic Organic essential oil from Amazon.

      Delete
  4. As always a lovely peaceful visit.
    Twinkle lights and nice chunky candles
    bring warmth and light on a dismal day.
    I love to bake on gray rainy days.
    The smell of bread baking says your home! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete