Thursday, November 9, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

Here is my daughter Megan with my grandson Leo and his little uncle Tony.
I just am blessed to have them all in my life.  
I decorated my planner for Christmas.  I know it may be early to do this but it makes my heart happy.
In the evening I like to enjoy a cup of Lemon Balm tea.  It truly helps me relax and be ready for bed.
Here is my little desk area.  This desk is so special to me.  It is an old teachers desk and one year for our anniversary my sweet husband refinished it for me.
I enjoy burning a candle on our stove.  It just brings a cozy vibe to our little kitchen.


f
I can't believe there is only 46 days until Christmas!
I just love it when our tree out front turns beautiful shades of orange.  Each year I like to snap a picture before they all fall off the tree.
I am enjoying the cozy season of fall in our little house.  I love taking time for all things cozy, such as reading, enjoying a steaming cup of tea or coffee, watching a wholesome movie or show and just taking the time to thank God for all the abundance in our life.  
I like the saying, I don't know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future.  Keeping in the front of my mind that God is in ultimately in control and though things can be difficult in this world, this world is not all there is.  Our life is but a drop of water in the ocean that is eternity.  
May God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli
 

No comments:

Post a Comment