Thursday, February 22, 2024

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

As always I am doing lots of laundry in our little laundry room.
My sweet mom is making dish towels for me and my siblings.
I watched my Peanuts Valentines DVD.  I have always loved the Peanuts specials since I was a child.
Since my children were little, I would always say their food was from the Sunshine cafe.  One evening I decided to make a menu, so that my son Justin could see what we had to make for him easily.  I thought this was a fun little thing.  My daughter Lauren likes to order food when she is over visiting also.  
We went with Lauren and Leo to get some groceries.  Leo is such a good little fella.
Here is Justin working on his school work the other weekend.  We went out of state to visit Megan.
Little Leo got a haircut!  He is such a blessing to our lives.  I truly love being his grandma.
I went with Lauren and Leo to attend a baby gym class the other week.  Leo loved it so much.  After the class was over we went to my husbands and sons work place and ate lunch together in the cafe.  It was such a fun filled day.
The weather in our little town has been just lovely.  We are having spring like weather and it is such a blessing.  I have been enjoying quiet days in our little house working on laundry and making our little home cozy and tidy. We have had some sickness but are all doing better now.  I'm still a little under the weather, but when I am sick, I like to read and enjoy quiet activities.  I still try to do things around the house, I just have to rest in between.  
I want to thank you for taking time to stop by my little space.  I pray that God keeps you in His care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli
 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. Your little grandson is a doll. What a sweet age he is. It’s nice to see the older one study hard!
    The photo of the little girl figurine is so charming. It looks vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juli, I love your tea light holders. Did you find them thrifting? They add such pretty color. Nice crochet your mom is doing. Glad you’re family is well.
    Happy Spring, almost 😅
    Mary in OK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, Happy almost spring to you as well! I actually ordered the tea light holders years ago on Ebay. It adds a nice glow in the evenings and tea lights are a really affordable way to enjoy candle light.

      Delete