Wednesday, March 6, 2024

~A Thought On My Heart


 Today I would like to share what is on my heart in the hopes it may be of help to someone who might read this.  We all have to suffer in this life, no matter who we are, rich or poor, young or old, married or single.  When those I love are having to walk through hard times, or when we have a personal challenges to face, it can bring us down pretty low on some days.  When I face these hardships (as we all do) I picture myself  laying in my Lords arms and being loved and comforted.  Jesus is with us through all that we must walk through on this Earth.  When we are His children, we are never alone in our sufferings.  We may have to turn inward for a time of rest, but once we have regained our strength we must remember not to just focus on our hardships, but to count our blessings and pick up our cross and follow Jesus.  We will always endure sufferings while on this Earth, but we must keep in mind that this life is but a drop in the ocean that is eternity.  

I want to thank you for stopping by my little space.  I pray that God keeps you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. I’m in total agreement with you! God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. So well said and true. Thankful we know our Comforter holds us in His loving arms.
    Thanks for this post, Juli.
    Mary in OK

    ReplyDelete