Friday, June 28, 2024

This is one of my favorite paintings of Jesus.  It reminds us to keep our gaze straight ahead and focused on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and not upon all of the many storms we see all around us in this world.  He is with us through it all.  It is never too late while we still have breath to ask Jesus to save us and to start having a personal relationship with Him.  His is love pure and beautiful.  
I do not usually share youtube video's on my blog, but I watched this one today that just touched my heart so deeply.  It is hard to listen to what this sweet woman had to endure, but it is worth watching to the end, because she died and met Jesus.  It is beautiful and very encouraging to know that one day when we take our last breath, we will stand in His presence and it will be so very wonderful for those of us who truly know Him and make Him our center.  I hope that you can take the time to watch this video.  I had to watch it in two parts because of the terrible things she endured during her kidnapping, but I am glad I did.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli


 

No comments:

Post a Comment