Monday, July 1, 2024

~A Peek Into Our Week

I love art so very much and I love my gallery walls that are so uplifting to my heart.
It always makes me happy when I open my cupboard and all of our glasses are clean at all the same time.  The little things truly can make our hearts sing.
I have been sick, so I have been enjoying reading.  
I enjoy watching YouTube channels about books.  Technology can truly be a good thing when we are sure to choose to bring the wholesome things into our lives.  What we allow ourselves to watch or read is important because what we put into our minds shapes our lives.  Therefore it is good to choose wisely things that will nourish our spirits.

My daughter Megan sent me this photo of she and I helping little Leo get ready for Victor and Lauren's church wedding.  I just think he is so darling. He has dimples just like his beautiful mommy.

I want to thank you for taking time to stop by my little space.  I hope that you can find some moments in your day for a bit of cozy.  To me the word cozy evokes moments spent doing things that make my heart happy.  May God bless you and keep you in His care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

 

1 comment:

  1. Juli, I hope and pray you are feeling better. I saw a Mickey Mouse mug in your cupboard, and smiled because I have the same exact one! The photo of you and your daughter and grandson is absolutely beautiful! And your cozy home always makes me feel peaceful. Have a lovely holiday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete