Saturday, August 24, 2024

~ A Peek Into Our Weeks

On my TV it shows my photos from my phone.  I was snapping a picture of a photo of my daughter Megan in high school and this is the photo I got.  I guess when it changes photos it transitions, but it happens so fast I never knew it.  So this photo of Megan has a picture of Jesus over the top.  I just think it is so beautiful.  
Here is a book that I am reading right now.  It is so good that I thought I would share it.
Here is a basket of cloth napkins that I keep in my kitchen.  
We always keep iced tea on hand in our little house.
I have added a couple little Fall touches in our home.  I know it is early, but I just am so ready for the beautiful Fall weather to replace the scorching heat we have been having.



 I have been thinking about how we can each do God's will in what ever way He calls us.  Some of us are just here to help encourage others to turn their hearts to Jesus.  Others are here in a more grand way to reach a great many people.  The most important thing is that we do His will in what ever way he has called us, and not to win favor in people's eyes.  We are to be His humble servants and just keep our focus on Jesus and leading other's to Him.  Iron sharpens iron, so we should be honored to do God's holy will in what ever way He calls us to do.  

I just want to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog.  Please remember to keep your focus straight ahead on Jesus and not on the many storms raging around us each day.  God bless you and keep you in his care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

3 comments:

  1. How neat to see Jesus covering your daughter - so be it! I love your cozy Fall touches. It’s time, I agree 😊
    Thank you for the encouraging words about doing what He has put us here to do, great or small (Pretty sure I fall into the ‘small’ category 😋). And to keep our eyes on Jesus, not the world around us.
    Blessings~
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your picture came out! -Rosa R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The storms have literally been raging around me.
    I've been sick or in pain for most of 2024.
    Both our cars died and had to be replaced. The squirrels destroyed our riding mower. It had to be replaced as we live on five acres. Then they stripped the peaches off 14 trees. Didn't get to eat one.
    The AC has had to be repaired three times. The new microwave died and had to be replaced.
    It was so hot in Florida it burned up the gardens. Even water daily didn't stop it.
    We had vicious storms then a hurricane.
    The flooding was horrible.
    I had four acres of deep water.
    The fridge died during the hurricane but my hubby got it working.
    The water began to receive after almost three weeks buth then we had more horrible storms this week.
    That's without all the daily politics, horrible news.
    All that's keeping me going is God.
    I am weary but in him I find rest.

    ReplyDelete