Saturday, October 5, 2024

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

Here is Steven letting baby Leo's stuffed animal drive the car.  Leo loves to make believe and is such a joy to be around.  These pictures I am sharing are from the last couple of months.  We have been sick with Covid, and it has hung on quite a while, so some of these pictures were from a month or two ago.
Here is a picture of Megan and I on a little out and about.  I always love it when she comes home to visit.
Tristyn flew to Colorado to visit some of his friends.  I thought this picture was really neat, so I thought I would share it.  
Megan was not able to come home for my birthday, but she sent me these beautiful roses and some very yummy candy.
Lauren knows I love stickers, so she made me the ones on the right.  I love them so very much.  
Here is a very normal sight in our little kitchen.  We almost always have freshly brewed iced tea to enjoy.
Here is a picture of Leo playing with his doctor kit.  He is so precious.  I just love to be his grandma.
Lauren was still sick, so little Leo put his toys away.  The top of the tv stand and the upper shelf he did by himself to help his mommy.  
Here are the devotionals and my Bible that  I use most every day.  They are a blessing to my life.
While Megan was visiting we went to the market.  They have all sorts of old fashioned candys and such.
The market has a wonderful selection of tea.
I love the look of old fashioned hat boxes, so I always enjoy this display in my little wardrobe closet.
I want to thank you for visiting my blog.  I am still recovering from Covid but have a lot more energy now.  I have been praying for all those dealing with hardships right now.  May God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  
Hugs to you.  ~Juli
 

3 comments:

  1. I’ve been thinking of you, Juli, and praying for you. So sorry you’ve been sick. wHappy belated birthday. How sweet your daughter knows what kinds of stickers you like😊I love stickers, too.
    Leo is a cutie-pieπŸ’™
    Take good care in your cozy home.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒΈπŸ’•
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have had COVID again
    Rest and get well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos of your home. So warm and cozy

    ReplyDelete