Sunday, November 6, 2022

~A Peek Into Our Week

Here is my sweet little niece and her friends all dressed up for Halloween.  
This is a little folder that held stationary from my childhood days.  I had one very similar to this and I used it to make my first planner of sorts.  I kept lists of my dreams and such.  I do love planning and I guess for me it comes naturally because I did it even as a child.  
Here are the goodie bags I made up for my grown children.  
Here is my precious little grandson all dressed up for Halloween.
My son had his photo taken with a shuttle astronaut last week.
Here are a few of the books that I am reading.  I just love being cozy and reading wholesome books.

  Our family has had flu and I am still not quite well as of yet.  It is the time of year for that I suppose.  Even with the sickness, I am so very thankful for all the cozy blessings I have around me.  Our little house is so comforting. 
I want to thank you for stopping by my little space.  I hope you can find some time to enjoy the coziness of this season.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli


3 comments:

  1. Hello!!! I hope you are feeling better soon. Rest and take it easy. I also read Mrs. White's book! It is so good. And your grandbaby is ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have been under the weather.
    I've spent my day baking bread and oatmeal cookies.
    It's dark,gray day and we are awaiting
    A big storm. So I lit a Yankee candle,read and baked. Enjoying the comfort of home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juli, I pray you and your family are feeling much better. Sometimes, that’s when we notice our home’s coziness and our blessings the most.
    I’ll have to check out the titles you listed.
    Keep warm~
    Mary

    ReplyDelete