Sunday, November 20, 2022

~Happy Thanksgiving


 Today I thought I would share a little of what has been on my heart.  With Thanksgiving drawing very near I have been reflecting on all that I have to be thankful for.  The first thing that comes to mind is my faith in Jesus.  Faith is such a gift and it is one that I don't take lightly.  There was a time in my life some years ago, when my faith had seemed to leave me.  I still loved Jesus and I asked him to restore my faith and He did.  Because I went through that time, my heart is so very thankful for the trust in Jesus that I have in all areas of my life.  I put Jesus in the center of everything.  This alone has helped me to have peace despite all sorts of storms going on in and around my life.  
I truly believe having a grateful heart for blessings such as family, friends, our homes, our food, and so many other things that we have in this day and age.  Having things our ancestors did not have such as indoor plumbing, electricity, climate control in our homes...the list goes on and on.  I find it is a blessing to make a list of all the many things my heart is thankful for and look it over from time to time to remind myself of my many blessings. When we can have a heart that is grateful it brings joy into our everyday lives.  
I want to wish you a very blessed Thanksgiving.  I hope that it can bring about a reflection in your heart for your blessings.  I thank you for taking time to stop by my space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Your home is so lovely and cozy, my friend. Thank you for sharing your heart. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there my sweet friend! I am sending you Thanksgiving blessings across the miles. Your home is so beautiful and cozy, and CLEAN! Lol! I pray that you and your family enjoy your time together. I count you as one of my blessings! ♥

    ReplyDelete