Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Here are some blueberrys that are drying in our little kitchen.  The cute little colander was a sweet gift from my cousin Teri.
As always I am working on laundry.  It feels so good to care for our clothing.  I know it is a blessing to have laundry machines in our home.  I didn't always, so it helps me appreciate them now.
Here is a little reading nook I have set up in our home library/workout room.

 This is a little Kitchen Prayer I have hanging in our kitchen.  I found this while my husband and I were thrifting a while ago.


Here are photographs of my grandparents that I have displayed in my Christmas room.  Looking at these brings me such comfort.  I was so blessed to have them in my life and I love them so very much.
I love how the light changes in our little living room through out the day.  It is such a blessing to have a place to relax and spend time with loved ones.  It also makes me happy that my husband has a comfortable space to have some down time and enjoy his sporting shows.
I want to thank you for stopping by my blog.  May God keep you in his loving care.  Have a cozy day.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli
 

5 comments:

  1. You have made your home so pretty and cozy, Juli. I always get inspired here. I love all the nooks you’ve lovingly made and I’m sure your DH enjoys his home very much. It IS a privilege to do laundry at home.
    Mary in OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is pretty and cozy. Very warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how peaceful and calming your posts always are.
    We forget in our daily lives all we have to be grateful for. We may not see how much we truly have in our lives.
    If you are blessed with having a loving family,a place to live,food to eat give thanks.
    I am thankful for my washer and dryer
    too. Many people have to drag their laundry to a laundry mat. I did for many years.
    We have so much in this country.
    Clean water ,many do not have access to
    it. I am so thankful for all I am given
    by God. Thank you for your humble reminder. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Christmas room? Ooh please show more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will put photos of it in my next post. ~Juli

      Delete