Wednesday, March 8, 2017

~A Peek Into Our Week~


Our little laundry room is finally done.  I really do not iron very often, so I thought I would use my ironing board as a little table to bring in some cozy touches.  

Here is the wall art that I got with the Hobby Lobby gift card that my cousin Teri gave to me.  Now I will always think of her when I see it!
Here is the wall art that I already had for my laundry room.  I grouped them together, and they work much nicer this way.
Here are the items that I have on my dryer.  The little book is actually a little box that I can put coins, buttons and any other little thing I find while doing the laundry.
I replaced my old broken baskets with these new ones from Walmart.  I love that they say Laundry inside.  So cute!
Like always, we have been making a lot of iced tea in our little home.


I have been burning one of my favorite lemon candles in our little kitchen.  I have quite a few back ups, so that I don't run out of this one any time soon.  
I've been enjoying this candle in our upstairs bathroom.  It is from DW home and has a nice iced tea smell.  
I took the girls to Alie's Deli for brunch on Saturday morning.

While we were down town, we stopped into Smith's market.  Such a neat little store.  Megan liked this pig.  Any time I see a pig I think of my sister Tricia.  She loves pigs.

I'm thinking the next time my parents visit us, I will have to take my mom to Smith's market, because their tea selection is awesome.
The girls wanted their photo taken in front of this shop, so I obliged!
I watched the movie Under the Tuscon Sun.  It is a good one. 
Steven took me out to lunch, but the K-state game was on so the conversation was not so good...

This is pretty much how the lunch date went.  So I told him I felt as if we had not even gone on a date, so he took me out for lunch the following day, and it was much nicer!  What a wonderful husband. 
Megan had her friend Gianna stay the night and this is what they made for breakfast.  French toast with a little Nuttella, fresh strawberries and a bit of powdered sugar.  It was yummy!  I am pretty much done with my organizing for now, so today I can actually take a bit of a break and maybe get some reading in.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.  Hugs.  Juli

7 comments:

  1. Juli,
    Your Laundry Room is beautiful!!!
    You have a wonderful knack for decorating. : )
    Enjoy your afternoon of reading.
    I think I may do the same.
    Always love visiting you here...
    And just a thought...
    Have you considered enlarging your pictures here?
    They are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to make the pictures larger. Do you know if you do that through the blog, or through your computer?

      Delete
    2. Ok, so here is how I do it...
      Through Blogger...
      After I add my pictures and finish my post, I go back and click on each picture.
      A little blue box comes up and with different sizes and I choose the extra large choice. : )

      Delete
    3. Thanks Billie Jo, I will give it a try! Hugs

      Delete
  2. Billie Jo, it worked!!! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, I once saw a photo you posted of your laundry room, and that was what gave me the idea to make it homey. You had a little quilted topper I believe with a lamp. It has been years ago that I saw the photo, so I don't remember perfectly. :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete